Book DescriptionToo much to do! I never get anything done! I have so little control over my life!
These were thoughts Ray had as he headed home later for supper, confident his wife, Carol, would be sympathetic to his problem.
One sentence into unloading his problems on her, he heard, "Too much to do? Tell me about it!" Her problems were as big as or even bigger than his.
When they went to a friend for help, they discovered more than hope, "That sounds like us several years ago. But Coach Eric's Aligned Thinking not only solved those problems, it helped us to do what most people believe impossible: align every action to what we really want.
With mild hope and huge skepticism, Ray and Carol visited Coach Eric and gave him a description of their ideal professional and personal life. Coach Eric assured them that Aligned Thinking could help them enjoy each item on their list. However, when he asked them to add to their list "make every moment count so life becomes a celebration," Ray and Carol became even more skeptical.
Table of Contents
- Cover Page
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
Part One: Discovering the MIN Secret
- 1. The Black Tunnel
- 2. An Unwelcome Surprise
- 3. Aligned Thinking Offers Hope
- 4. Defining Your Ideal Professional and Personal Life
- 5. The Aligned Thinking Pyramid
- 6. Life Aligning Question One: The Purpose Question
- 7. How to Clarify Your Life Purpose
- 8. Living the Answer to the Purpose Question
- 9. How to be Free in Every Action
- 10. Life Aligning Question Two: The Focus Question
- 11. Living the Freedom Attitude and the Focus Question
- 12. Life Aligning Question Three: The Now Question
- 13. Discovering the MIN Secret
Part Two: Implementing the MIN Secret in Your Life
- 14. The Cost of Aligned Thinking: Three Gifts of Time
- 15. Get Rid of Interruptions Forever
- 16. Why It’s Dangerous to Teach Aligned Thinking to Kids
- 17. Overcoming Stress in a Huge Crisis
- 18. How to Develop more Motivated, Satisfied Employees
- 19. How to Help Salespeople Sell more
- 20. Are You Living Your Ideal Professional and Personal Life?
- 21. A Brilliant Future
- 22. A Life Better than a Dream Come True
- Note from the Author
- About the Author
- Title: Aligned Thinking
- Release date: January 2006
- Publisher(s): Berrett-Koehler Publishers
- ISBN: 9781605091457