Chapter 6. What Every Developer Needs to Know About Reports
IN THIS CHAPTER
- Why This Chapter Is Important
- Examining Types of Reports Available
- Understanding the Anatomy of a Report
- Creating a New Report
- Working with the Report Design Window
- Selecting the Correct Control for the Job
- What Report Properties Are Available, and Why Should You Use Them?
- What Control Properties Are Available, and Why Should You Use Them?
- Inserting Page Breaks
- Using Unbound, Bound, and Calculated Controls
- Using Expressions to Enhance Your Reports
- Building Reports Based on More Than One Table
- Working with Sorting and Grouping
- Improving Performance and Reusability by Basing Reports on Stored Queries or Embedded SQL Statements
- Using Access Reports and the Internet
- Understanding ...