Chapter 10. Advanced Form Techniques
IN THIS CHAPTER
- Why This Chapter Is Important
- What Are the Form Events, and When Do You Use Them?
- What Are the Section and Control Events, and When Do You Use Them?
- Referring to
- What Types of Forms Can I Create, and When Are They Appropriate?
- Using Built-In Dialog Boxes
- Taking Advantage of Built-In, Form-Filtering Features
- Including Objects from Other Applications: Linking Versus Embedding
- Switching a Form’s
- Learning Power Combo Box and List Box Techniques
- Learning Power Subform Techniques
- Using Automatic Error Checking
- Viewing Object Dependencies
- Using AutoCorrect Options
- Propagating Field Properties
- Synchronizing a Form with Its Underlying Recordset