Chapter 13. Advanced VBA Techniques
IN THIS CHAPTER
- Why This Chapter Is Important
- What Are User-Defined Types, and Why Would You Use Them?
- Working with Constants
- Working with Arrays
- Understanding Advanced Function Techniques
- Working with
- Creating and Working with Custom Collections
- Handling Files with Low-Level File Handling
- Understanding and Effectively Using Compilation Options
- Importing and Exporting Code Modules
- Working with Project Properties
- Practical Examples: Putting Advanced Techniques to Use
Why This Chapter Is Important
The Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) language is extremely rich and comprehensive. I cover VBA throughout this book as it applies to different topics, but this chapter focuses on some advanced application ...