Chapter 31. Database Security Made Easy
IN THIS CHAPTER
- Why This Chapter Is Important
- What’s New in Access 2007 Security?
- What Happened to User-Level Security?
- Trusting a Database
- Using a Database Password to Encrypt an Office Access 2007 Database
- Packaging, Signing, and Distributing an Access Database
- Using the Trust Center
- Understanding How Databases Behave When Trusted and Untrusted
- Working in Sandbox Mode
- Removing User-Level Security
- Enabling or Disabling ActiveX Controls
- Enabling or Disabling Add-Ins
- Adding a Trusted Publisher
- Practical Examples: Securing an Access 2007 Database
Why This Chapter Is Important
Security in Microsoft Office Access 2007 is significantly different from that of its predecessors. Without knowledge of how the new ...