Make Twitter work for you–right now!
Twitter! Everyone’s talking about it. Its membership grew over 700% in just one year! Now, learn how to make the most of Twitter–in your personal life, your business, everywhere!
All a Twitter delivers quick, smart answers to the questions everyone’s asking about Twitter: What’s it about? What’s it good for? Is it worth your time? How do you get started? Where can you find great Twitter feeds to follow? How can you build a worldwide audience for your own Tweets?
You name it, Tee Morris answers it–and shows you exactly how to do it, step-by-step, in plain English. No experience? Looking for something new to do with your Tweets? No problem: this is the Twitter book for everyone!
Covers all this, and more…
• Setting up your Twitter account and getting started in minutes
• Creating great Tweets: making the
most of the 140 characters
Twitter gives you
• Using Twitter to make connections,
exchange great ideas, and
uncover hard-to-find resources
• Building a Twitter audience–and using it to build your business
• Tweeting to recruit, promote, and coordinate volunteer organizations
• Mastering Twitter etiquette and avoiding beginner mistakes
• Swapping Tweets on your browser, on your desktop, and on your phone!
• Finding tools that make Twitter even more efficient
• And much more…
Table of Contents
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Contents at a Glance
- Table of Contents
- About the Author
- We Want to Hear from You!
- Reader Services
- 1. What Is Twitter (and What It Is Not)
- 2. Setting Up Twitter
- 3. Talking on Twitter
- 4. Working Beyond the Website
- 5. Terrific Twitter Tools
- 6. Tracking Twitter
- 7. Twitter to Go
- 8. iPhone,Therefore iTweet
- 9. The Trouble with Twitter
- 10. Getting Personal
- 11. Taking Care of Business
- 12. ANTI-Social Media: The Dark Side of Twitter
- 13. Why I Am on Twitter
- A. Tools for Twitter
- B. Twitterspeak
- Title: All a Twitter: A Personal and Professional Guide to Social Networking with Twitter
- Release date: July 2009
- Publisher(s): Que
- ISBN: 9780768694178