Chapter 25. IMS Recovery Facilities
IMS has many features that provide high availability and recovery for your IMS systems for both data-sharing and non-data-sharing environments.
In This Chapter
• Recovery of Failing IMS Components
• Recovery Using Dynamic Backout and Batch Backout
• Recovery Using Database Recovery Control
• Recovery in an IMSplex
• Recovery in a Parallel Sysplex Environment
• Recovery Using InfoSphere IMS Replication for z/OS
• Recovery Using IMS Recovery Expert for z/OS
• Recovery Using the Extended Recovery Facility
• Recovery Using Remote Site Recovery
Various methods of recovery are available, depending on the recovery situation. When a failure occurs, you must perform the correct recovery and restart procedures to ensure ...