Learn all of the steps necessary for building your first native iOS app. With this introductory video course, experienced iOS developer Alasdair Allan walks you through the entire process, from downloading the developer tools to submitting your finished app to Apple's App Store.
You'll discover how to work with the Objective-C language, Xcode, Cocoa Touch, and many other tools and techniques along the way. If you're a beginning programmer, this video is an ideal to start creating your own apps for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
- Sign up as an Apple developer, and generate all of the certificates and provisioning profiles you need
- Become familiar with the Xcode and the iOS SDK by building a simple Hello World app
- Dive deep into the Cocoa Touch frameworks
- Build reusable code that enables you to embed web pages in your app
- Create a working Twitter Trends app and learn how to use several development techniques
- Prepare your finished app for sale on the App Store and upload it to iTunes Connect
- Title: An Introduction to iOS Programming: From Getting the SDK to Submitting Your First App
- Release date: May 2011
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 0636920021025
You might also like
Learn how to implement Gradle, the Groovy-based build automation system that can help you build and …
Designing Data-Intensive Applications
Data is at the center of many challenges in system design today. Difficult issues need to …
40 Algorithms Every Programmer Should Know
Learn algorithms for solving classic computer science problems with this concise guide covering everything from fundamental …
Head First Design Patterns, 2nd Edition
You know you don’t want to reinvent the wheel, so you look to design patterns—the lessons …