Learn all of the steps necessary for building your first native iOS app. With this introductory video course, experienced iOS developer Alasdair Allan walks you through the entire process, from downloading the latest developer tools to submitting your finished app to Apple’s App Store. This course is refreshed and updated for iOS 5 and Xcode 4.
You’ll discover how to work with the Objective-C language, Xcode, Cocoa Touch, and many other tools and techniques along the way. If you’re a beginning programmer, this video is an ideal to start creating your own apps for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
- Sign up as an Apple developer, and generate all of the certificates and provisioning profiles you need
- Become familiar with the Xcode and the iOS SDK by building a simple Hello World app
- Dive deep into the Cocoa Touch frameworks
- Build reusable code that enables you to embed web pages in your app
- Create a working Twitter Trends app and learn how to use several development techniques
- Prepare your finished app for sale on the App Store and upload it to iTunes Connect
- Title: An Introduction to iOS Programming
- Release date: August 2012
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 0636920027119
You might also like
Mastering Data Visualization with D3.js
Visualize complex data using D3.js to create clear, informative and interactive data visualizations for the web …
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …
Azure Cognitive Services for Developers
Make your applications smarter, the easy way with Azure Cognitive Services About This Video Learn about …
Building Microservices, 2nd Edition
Distributed systems have become more fine-grained as organizations shift from code-heavy monolithic applications to smaller, self-contained …