Learn all of the steps necessary for building your first native iOS app. With this introductory video course, experienced iOS developer Alasdair Allan walks you through the entire process, from downloading the latest developer tools to submitting your finished app to Apple’s App Store. This course is refreshed and updated for iOS 5 and Xcode 4.
You’ll discover how to work with the Objective-C language, Xcode, Cocoa Touch, and many other tools and techniques along the way. If you’re a beginning programmer, this video is an ideal to start creating your own apps for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
- Sign up as an Apple developer, and generate all of the certificates and provisioning profiles you need
- Become familiar with the Xcode and the iOS SDK by building a simple Hello World app
- Dive deep into the Cocoa Touch frameworks
- Build reusable code that enables you to embed web pages in your app
- Create a working Twitter Trends app and learn how to use several development techniques
- Prepare your finished app for sale on the App Store and upload it to iTunes Connect
- Title: An Introduction to iOS Programming
- Release date: August 2012
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 0636920027119
You might also like
Designing Data-Intensive Applications
Data is at the center of many challenges in system design today. Difficult issues need to …
Developing Infrastructure as Code with Terraform LiveLessons
4+ Hours of Video Instruction Overview Cloud computing has revolutionized the IT industry over the past …
Learning Data Structures and Algorithms
In this Learning Data Structures and Algorithms video training course, Rod Stephens will teach you how …
Building and leveraging REST APIs with Go
This chapter details the process of writing REST APIs with Go. This chapter starts with basics …