Survey research is a powerful tool used in business, health care, government, and other fields that seek to understand how and why individuals behave the way they do. Properly conducted, surveys can provide accurate insights into areas such as attitudes, opinions, motivations, and values that serve as the drivers of individual behavior.
This two-volume set is intended to introduce fundamentals of good survey research to students and practitioners of the survey process as well as end users of survey information. It describes key survey components needed to design, understand, and use surveys effectively and avoid the pitfalls stemming from bad survey construction and inappropriate methods. In this first volume, the authors concentrate on the fundamentals of survey development and design as well as provide a review of key components in survey.
Table of Contents
- Half Title Page
- Title Page
- Chapter 1 Introduction
- Chapter 2 Probability Sampling
- Chapter 3 Total Survey Error
- Chapter 4 Factors to Consider When Thinking about Surveys: The Groundwork
- Chapter 5 Modes of Survey Delivery
- About the Authors
- Title: An Introduction to Survey Research, Volume I, 2nd Edition
- Release date: March 2019
- Publisher(s): Business Expert Press
- ISBN: 9781948976046