• Different types of chemical process diagrams
• How these diagrams represent different scales of process views
• One consistent method for drawing process flow diagrams
• The information to be included in a process flow diagram
• The purpose of operator training simulators and recent advances in 3-D representation of different chemical processes
The chemical process industry (CPI) is involved in the production of a wide variety of products that improve the quality of our lives and generate income for companies and their stockholders. In general, chemical processes are complex, and chemical engineers in industry encounter a variety of chemical process flow diagrams. ...