Analytics is the new force driving business. Tools have been created to measure program impacts and ROI, visualize data and business processes, and uncover the relationship between key performance indicators, many using the unprecedented amount of data now flowing into organizations. Featuring updated examples and surveys, this dynamic book covers leading-edge topics in analytics and finance. It is packed with useful tips and practical guidance you can apply immediately.
This book prepares accountants to:
- Deal with major trends in predictive analytics, optimization, correlation of metrics, and big data.
- Interpret and manage new trends in analytics techniques affecting your organization.
- Use new tools for data analytics.
- Critically interpret analytics reports and advise decision makers.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 What Are Big Data and Analytics?
- Chapter 2 Big Data History—Big Data Sources and Characteristics
- Chapter 3 What Are the Trends in Big Data?
- Chapter 4 What Are the Strategy and Business Applications of Big Data?
- Chapter 5 Big Data Platforms and Operating Tools
- Chapter 6 Big Data End User and Accounting Tools
- Chapter 7 Examples of Big Data
- Chapter 8 Big Data in the Accounting Department
- Chapter 9 Ethics and Privacy With Big Data
- Title: Analytics and Big Data for Accountants
- Release date: May 2018
- Publisher(s): Wiley
- ISBN: 9781119512332
You might also like
INFORMS Analytics Body of Knowledge
Standardizes the definition and framework of analytics ABOK stands for Analytics Body of Knowledge. Based on …
Advances in Financial Machine Learning
Machine learning (ML) is changing virtually every aspect of our lives. Today ML algorithms accomplish tasks …
Data Analysis with Microsoft Power BI
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, …
Definitive Guide to DAX, The: Business intelligence for Microsoft Power BI, SQL Server Analysis Services, and Excel, 2nd Edition
Now expanded and updated with modern best practices, this is the most complete guide to Microsoft's …