Time for action – creating a native Android project
Eclipse provides a wizard to help us set up our project:
- Launch Eclipse. In the main menu, go to File | New | Project….
- Then, in the opened New project wizard, go to Android | Android Application Project and click on Next.
- In the next screen, enter project properties as follows and click on Next again:
- Click on Next twice, leaving default options, to go to the Create activity wizard screen. Select Blank activity with Fragment and click on Next.
- Finally, in the Blank Activity screen, enter activity properties as follows:
- Click on Finish to validate. After a few seconds, the wizard disappears and the project ...