Buttons, Nested Layouts,
AlertDialogs, Inflating XML Layouts and the Manifest File
In this chapter you’ll:
• Enable users to interact with an app via
• Use a
ScrollView to display objects that do not fit on the screen.
• Create GUI components dynamically in response to user interactions by inflating an XML layout.
• Store key/value pairs of data associated with an app using
• Modify key/value pairs of data associated with an app using
• Use an
AlertDialog.Builder object to create
• Programmatically open a ...