This practical course on Angular 7 (latest version) will help you become a better web application developer.
About This Video
- Learn to program with the latest version of Angular
- Learn to build real-world Apps
Do you want to learn Angular 7 in a practical way and want to build real-world apps?
Then, this course is for you!
This course covers the following topics:
- How to set up your environment
- How to use basic syntax, types, operators, and loops
- How to use functions, arrays, tuples, and classes
- The basics of Angular
- How to create components
- How to use encapsulation, interpolation, and event binding
- How to create and use services
- How to create HTTP requests
- And much more...
People who are passionate and want to learn more about AWS using Python and Boto3 will benefit from this course.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Introduction
- Chapter 2 : Typescript Basics
- Chapter 3 : Advanced Typescript
- Chapter 4 : Angular Core Principles
- Chapter 5 : Components
- Chapter 6 : Routing
- Chapter 7 : Services
- Chapter 8 : HTTP requests
- Chapter 9 : Template-Driven Forms
- Chapter 10 : Attribute Directives
- Chapter 11 : Structural Directives
- Chapter 12 : Reactive Forms
- Chapter 13 : Course Project 1: CRUD Application
- Chapter 14 : Course Project 2: AuthenticatR
- Title: Angular 7: A Practical Guide
- Release date: February 2019
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781838649296