This chapter covers
- Angular as a platform for modern applications
- Key reasons for choosing Angular
- Angular’s architecture and how components form the basis of it
- How AngularJS differs from Angular
- ES2015 and TypeScript and how Angular uses them
Angular is a modern web application platform that promises to provide developers with a comprehensive set of tools and capabilities to build large, robust applications. The core value proposition of Angular is to make it possible to build applications that work for nearly any platform—whether mobile, web, or desktop. The Angular team has focused on building much more than a robust application framework; they’ve also built an entire ecosystem.
All that’s a bit of ...