Books and book contributions
- Alldridge P, What Went Wrong With Money Laundering Law? (Palgrave Pivot 2016).
- Benson K, ‘Money Laundering, Anti-Money Laundering and the Legal Profession’ in King C, Walker C, and Gurulé J (eds), The Palgrave Handbook of Criminal and Terrorism Financing Law (Palgrave MacMillan 2018).
- Braun V, and Clarke V, Successful Qualitative Research: A Practical Guide for Beginners (SAGE 2013).
- Bruce B, Qualitative Research Methods for the Social Sciences (6th edn, Pearson 2007).
- Bryman A, Social Research Methods (4th edn, OUP 2012).
- Camp P, and Bell A, Solicitors and Money Laundering: A Compliance Handbook (4th edn, The Law Society 2018).
- Ferwerda J, ‘The effects of money laundering’ in Unger B, and van der Linde ...
Get Anti-Money Laundering Compliance and the Legal Profession now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience books, live events, courses curated by job role, and more from O’Reilly and nearly 200 top publishers.