- Start a new project in IntelliJ or in an IDE of your choice. Make sure that the necessary JAR files are included.
- Set up the package location where the program will reside:
- Import the LogisticRegression package required to build and train the model. There are others forms of LogisticRegression in Spark MLlib, but for now we just concentrate on the basic logistic regression method:
- Import SparkSession so we can gain access to the cluster, and Spark SQL, and hence the DataFrame and Dataset abstractions as needed via SparkSession:
- Import the Vector Package from ml.linlang. This will allow ...