Configuration of Tomcat 7
Until now, we have discussed the various configuration files of Tomcat 7. Now, the interesting part starts while implementing these in practical, or on live systems.
Before we learn the details of the Tomcat server configuration, let's quickly understand how the web application works from the following steps:
- Whenever you hit the URL (for example, www.abc.com), the browser will contact the DNS server.
- The DNS server will contact the ISP for the required information.
- Once the web server accepts the request from the client browser, it will redirect it to the database server.
- In turn, the database server will retrieve the query and respond it back to the web server.
- The web server then forwards the same response to the client ...