Completely revised for Final Cut Pro X and featuring compelling new footage, this best-selling, Apple-certified guide provides a strong foundation in all aspects of video editing. Renowned author Diana Weynand starts with basic video editing techniques and takes readers all the way through Final Cut Pro's powerful features.
Each chapter presents a complete lesson in an aspect of video editing and finishing, using professional broadcast footage. The book covers Final Cut Pro's exciting new features, including a completely redesigned interface, people detection, and Magnetic Timeline.
· DVD-ROM includes lesson and media files for over 40 hours of training
· Focused lessons take you step-by-step through professional, real-world projects
· Accessible writing style puts an expert instructor at your side
· Ample illustrations and keyboard shortcuts help you master techniques fast
· Lesson goals and time estimates help you plan your time
· Chapter review questions summarize what you’ve learned and prepare you for the Apple Certified Pro Exam
Apple recently released Final Cut Pro X 10.0.6. Book updates
relating to this new point release can be found here:
Note from the publisher:
A small number of customers have reported issues working with the lesson files associated with this book. After extensive testing, we can confirm the lesson files do work properly. If you have purchased a digital version of the book and are downloading the files, please keep in mind the size of the high-quality videos is quite large and may take considerable time to download. We do not recommend downloading the files over a wireless network and have posted suggestions for successfully downloading the files on the download site.
If you encounter any problems with the lesson files, please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will work with you to identify and resolve your issue promptly.
Table of contents
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Contents at a Glance
- Table of Contents
- Getting Started
- Preparing to Edit in Final Cut Pro X
- Crafting the Story
- Completing the Cut
- Applying Effects and Finishing
- Where are the Lesson Files?
- Title: Apple Pro Training Series: Final Cut Pro X
- Release date: September 2011
- Publisher(s): Peachpit Press
- ISBN: 9780132777377
You might also like
Leading with Conviction: Mastering the Nine Critical Pillars of Integrated Leadership
Practical advice and tools to help leaders at all levels elevate their skills What can truly …
Statistical Analysis: Microsoft® Excel® 2013
Use Excel 2013’s statistical tools to transform your data into knowledge Conrad Carlberg shows how to …
Excel® 2013 In Depth
Get more out of Microsoft Excel® 2013: more productivity and better answers for greater success! Drawing …
My Xbox®: Xbox 360®, Kinect™, and Xbox LIVE®
This is the quick, visual, one-stop tutorial for everyone who wants to get maximum fun and …