• This lesson takes approximately 60 minutes to complete.
• Retime video to audio cues
• Key and mask video clips with keying effects
• Browse, composite, and modify generators
• Composite with blend modes
While you’re probably familiar with the feature-rich editing capabilities of Final Cut Pro X, you may not know that you can also create multilayered compositions, complete with animated titles, transitions, and effects, directly in the Final Cut Pro Timeline.
This lesson lays the foundation for understanding the compositing, effects, titling, and animation capabilities of Final Cut Pro. Specifically, it covers editing video clips, timing clips to music, and then combining layers of video and graphics to form ...