• This lesson takes approximately 120 minutes to complete.
• Understand color correction workflow
• Explore the color correction interface
• Apply automatic color adjustments
• Use video scopes to identify and manipulate color
• Work with iMovie Adjustments
• Work with the Color Board to manually color correct
• Adjust color temperatures creatively
• Transition between color corrections
Once you complete the final edit of a project, it’s time to polish it by performing color correction and preparing the content for the web, broadcast, or disc. This phase of the postproduction process is called finishing, and it’s the focus of this ebook.
By reading through the exercises, you’ll acquire ...