• Configure local network accounts
• Import local network accounts
• Describe authentication types
• Understand basic Kerberos infrastructure
• Configure global password policy
Once you have created shared LDAP directories, you need to populate them with information. User account information is probably the most important type of information you can store in a directory. User accounts stored in your server’s shared directory are accessible to all the computers that search that directory; those accounts are now referred to as local network user accounts, though you may also see the terms network user accounts, or just network users.