Appendix A. Lesson Review Questions and Answers
Lesson review questions summarize what you’ve learned in each lesson and help you prepare for the Apple certification exam.
Lesson 1 Review Installing OS X Server
- What are the minimum RAM and disk requirements for installing OS X Server?
- What tool do you use to perform an installation and initial configuration of OS X Server?
- If you are installing OS X Server on a Mac, what’s one configuration step you should take before installing?
- What two kinds of names can be configured for your server in the Server app, and what are they used for?
- How can you install the Server app on an administrator computer?
- Give two examples of services that appear with your server’s computer name. ...