Chapter 7. Sales Fulfillment Application for JungleSea Inc.
JungleSea has decided to re-engineer their Sales Fulfillment Application. In this chapter, we will first analyze the business requirements and rationalize our thoughts to see if an SOA approach is the right way. Then we will create an SOA-based architecture by:
- Identifying use cases (and scenarios)
- Identifying business processes, variability points, top-down, bottom-up, goal-oriented decomposition to identify the right services
- Identifying external and internal applications to integrate with and services/components
- Laying out the various principles and patterns we will adopt
- Finally, identifying the appropriate WPS and WESB components that will have to be built
By the end of this chapter, the ...