Oracle Enterprise Business Service's SOA patterns
After completing the previous task, we have a Message Broker that is capable of implementing the RTD interchange pattern in the form of a hub-and-poke controller. Although it is perfectly operational, you have to add a little to the demonstrated code snippets to create a production version. Its practical application is limited by assumptions we made at the beginning of this exercise. Let's repeat the assumptions again:
- Limited number of protocols.
- Limited number of message validation techniques.
- Limited ways of message transformation (XSLT is preferable).
- Relatively elaborate ways of implementing new delivery options and any pluggable modules in general.
- When it comes to policy-based management, you ...