To create a Log Analytics Workspace, take the following steps:
- Navigate to the Azure Portal by opening: https://portal.azure.com/.
- Click on New and type in Log Analytics in the search bar. Create a new workspace.
- Enter the following settings and click on OK:
- The workspace has now been created.
- You can now connect the Azure resources to the workspace. For example, pick the PacktPub resource group, which was created in the first chapter, and open the settings in the Azure Portal. Click on Activity log in the left menu:
- Click on ...