Paul H. Elliott
In This Chapter
- Learn an approach for and the benefits of identifying performance gaps
- Identify exemplary workers
- Learn to use performance analysis for continuous improvement
If you asked your chief operating officer (COO) or divisional vice president which of the following he or she values most in an employee, what do you believe would be the response?
- Employees who knew more, had greater skills and competencies, and scored higher on relevant tests
- Employees who were busy all the time
- Employees who consistently produced outstanding results that supported corporate initiatives. ...