With asynchronous circuit design becoming a powerful tool in the development of new digital systems, circuit designers are expected to have asynchronous design skills and be able to leverage them to reduce power consumption and increase system speed. This book walks readers through all of the different methodologies of asynchronous circuit design, emphasizing practical techniques and real-world applications instead of theoretical simulation. The only guide of its kind, it also features an ftp site complete with support materials.
Market: Electrical Engineers, Computer Scientists, Device Designers, and Developers in industry.
An Instructor Support FTP site is available from the Wiley editorial department.
Table of Contents
- Cover Page
- Title Page
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: Communication Channels
- Chapter 3: Communication Protocols
- Chapter 4: Graphical Representations
- Chapter 5: Huffman Circuits
- Chapter 6: Muller Circuits
- Chapter 7: Timed Circuits
- Chapter 8: Verification
- Chapter 9: Applications
- Appendix A: VHDL Packages
- Appendix B: Sets and Relations
- Title: Asynchronous Circuit Design
- Release date: July 2001
- Publisher(s): Wiley-Interscience
- ISBN: 9780471415435