The guide for reading long-term trends in the foreign currency market
To thrive in the marketplace traders must anticipate, enter, and stay with trends in the foreign exchange market.
In this much-needed guide top forex, expert Greg Michalowski clearly explains the attributes of successful traders, and shows how traders can set themselves up for success by drafting an explicit mission statement and game plan. The book also contains the tools and techniques traders need to read the markets and identify when a market is in a trend. Michalowski shows traders how to enter an emerging trend, how to manage the position, and how to exit the position most effectively.
Includes the technical tools needed to invest in the foreign exchange market: moving averages, trendlines, and Fibonacci levels
Shows how to identify a trend and stick with the trend through its duration
Written by Greg Michalowski who was cited by SmartMoney magazine as a "go to" source for making money moves
With this book, Michalowski offers an important resource for identifying and riding out long-term trends in the volatile foreign currency.
Table of Contents
- Title Page
Part I: The Foundation for Success
- Chapter 1: Stereotyping the Retail Currency Trader
- Chapter 2: The Six Attributes of a Successful Currency Trader
- Chapter 3: The Mission Statement
- Chapter 4: What's Your Game Plan?
- Chapter 5: Rules for Attacking the Trend
- Chapter 6: The Trader's Toolbox
Part II: Tools and Strategies
- Chapter 7: Moving Averages
- Chapter 8: Trend Lines and Remembered Lines
- Chapter 9: Fibonacci Retracements: The Hybrid Tool
- Chapter 10: Preparing for the Trade
- Chapter 11: Executing the Game Plan
- About the Author
- Title: Attacking Currency Trends: How to Anticipate and Trade Big Moves in the Forex Market
- Release date: March 2011
- Publisher(s): Wiley
- ISBN: 9781118023518