Chapter 16. User Features
This chapter describes CUCM features such as call park, directed call park, Do Not Disturb (DND), hold reversion, intercom, call back, barge, privacy, and pickup. The chapter also explains how to configure these features. It provides information about softkeys, phone button templates, user web pages, and IP phone services.
Upon completing this chapter, you will be able to describe and configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) user features and meet these objectives:
- Explain CUCM user features.
- Describe call park and directed call park.
- Describe call pickup and hold reversion.
- Describe DND, intercom, and Cisco Call Back.
- Describe barge and privacy.
- Describe user web pages.
- Describe IP phone ...