Developing Drawing Strategies: Part 2
The preceding chapter emphasized using existing geometry (or objects) in a drawing to create new geometry. In this chapter, you’ll look at new tools for forming an efficient drawing strategy. Before getting back to the cabin, I’ll give you a brief overview of the tools available for starting and running commands.
- Using running object snaps
- Using Polar Tracking
- Using the STRETCH command
- Using point filters
- Zooming and panning with the Realtime commands
- Copying and moving objects
- Using direct entry for distances
- Creating circles and ellipses
- Drawing using parametric constraints
Starting and Running Commands
Developing a drawing strategy begins with determining the best way to start a command and ...