Dimensioning a Drawing
Dimensions are the final ingredient to include with your cabin drawing. To introduce you to dimensioning, I’ll follow a pattern similar to the one I used in Chapter 8, “Controlling Text in a Drawing.” You will first create a dimension style that contains the properties for the dimensions, and then you will add the dimensions themselves.
- Setting up a dimension style
- Dimensioning the floor plan of the cabin
- Modifying existing dimensions
- Setting up a multileader style
- Modifying existing dimension styles
Introducing Dimension Styles
Dimension styles are similar to text styles but give you more options to control. You set them up in the same way, but many parameters control the various parts of dimensions, including ...