Chapter 4. Adding Text and Tables to the Drawing
• Define the terms style and font and describe the function of each.
• Use Dtext (single line text) to draw text.
• Use DDEDIT to change text contents.
• Use different fonts on the same drawing.
• Place text on several different parts of the drawing with a single command.
• Use the modifiers Align, Fit, Center, Middle, Right, Top, and Style.
• Use the Text Style... setting to create condensed, expanded, rotated, backward, inclined, and upside-down text.
• Use the Text Style... setting to change any style on the drawing to a different font.
• Use Properties to change text characteristics.
• Use standard codes to draw special characters such as the degree symbol, the diameter ...