Chapter 5. Advanced Plotting: Using Plot Styles, Paper Space, Multiple Viewports, and PDF Files
• Create a color-dependent plot style.
• Print/plot drawings with one viewport from a layout tab.
• Toggle between PAPER space and MODEL space while in a layout tab.
• Correctly use the following commands:
Page Setup Manager
Convert Plot Styles
• Print/plot drawings with multiple viewports from a layout tab.
• Print/plot drawings at various scales on the same sheet.
• Print/plot drawings to a PDF file.
Layer Names, Colors, and Lineweights
Layers, their colors, and lineweights are very significant in plotting and printing. Varying the thickness of different types of lines such as ...