Putting Things in Place with Assemblies
Few people need to work on parts that exist on their own. Not only is working with assemblies necessary, but in many ways, Autodesk® Inventor® software works best in the assembly environment. To become really proficient with the Autodesk Inventor assembly environment, you must understand how to use assembly constraints and when to use which ones. Once you’re familiar with the tools, it is best to think about how things fit together from a more elemental standpoint.
- Creating an assembly
- Understanding grounded components
- Applying assembly constraints
- Working with the Content Center
- Using the Bolted Connection Generator
- Saving time with the Assemble tool
Creating an Assembly
To create an assembly, ...