Using Structural Framing
Although you will not create much structural framing in Revit Architecture, there are a few areas where you will need to add some framing. Canopies with light structural framing are certainly one area that could call for the architect to wander over to the structural side of the fence.
To start adding structural framing:
- In the Project Browser, go to the Level 2 floor plan.
- Zoom in to the radial entry area.
- Select columns F-1 and F-5.
- In the Properties dialog box, set the Top Level to Level 2. (This makes the columns disappear for a moment.)
- Set the Properties display to Floor Plan: Level 2.
- In the Properties dialog box, scroll down to the View Range row, and click the Edit button.
- In Primary Range, set Bottom Offset ...