This chapter will walk you through the most common horizontal host objects that make up your building. Although the process of creating a floor, roof, or ceiling is somewhat different for each, the tools used to edit each initial design element are similar and have overlapping methodology.
In this chapter, you'll learn to:
- Create floors by sketching, editing, and picking
- Create sloped floors
- Create and modify a roof by footprint
- Create and modify a roof by extrusion
- Adjust the slope of a roof
- Create ceilings
- Create custom ceilings by sketching
- Add lights to a ceiling
- Slope and modify the ceiling type
There are several methods to create floors in the Autodesk® Revit® Architecture software. ...