THE AWS CERTIFIED ADVANCED NETWORKING – SPECIALTY EXAM OBJECTIVES COVERED IN THIS CHAPTER MAY INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO, THE FOLLOWING:
- Domain 2.0: Design and Implement AWS Networks
- 2.4 Determine network requirements for a specialized workload
- 2.5 Derive an appropriate architecture based on customer and application requirements
- Domain 4.0: Configure Network Integration with Application Services
- 4.1 Leverage the capabilities of Amazon Route 53
- 4.2 Evaluate DNS solutions in a hybrid IT architecture ...