Enable security as part of your AWS architecture and prepare your response to security events like a security professional.
About This Video
- Covers specialized data classifications, data encryption methods, AWS security services, and mechanisms you can use to implement them and secure your production environment
- Make security operations and business-risk trade-off decisions with regards to cost, security, and deployment complexity when given a set of application requirements
- Covers domains including Incident Response, Logging and Monitoring, Infrastructure Security, Identity and Access Management, and Data Protection
The AWS Certified Security - Specialty certification gives AWS architects not only essential know-how, but also a strong foundation on which to build security into AWS architectures at every level. This course will teach you to apply security at all AWS layers, including encrypting and protecting data at rest and in transit and how to prepare for (and respond to) security events.
In this course, you'll learn how to secure your data and your AWS services/resources at multiple levels using a defense-in-depth approach. You'll learn how to protect your AWS credentials and resources using Identity and Access Management. You'll capture and analyze logs using CloudTrail, CloudWatch, and Athena. Finally, you'll learn how to implement network and instance security, encrypt data at rest and in transit and set up data backup, replication, and recovery.
By the end of this course, you'll be ready to control access to your AWS resources granularly. You will develop the skills to ace the exam for the Security Solutions certification.
If you're a cloud professional wanting to ace the AWS Certified Security - Specialty certification, or a cloud professional looking to build security layers into every AWS deployment to protect data at rest and in transit, then this course will be your go-to resource to achieve success.
This course is for cloud professionals who want to ace the AWS Certified Security – Specialty certification. Cloud professional looking to build security layers into every AWS deployment to protect data at rest and in transit will also benefit from this course. Prior knowledge of security controls for workloads on AWS (and IT security experience in designing and implementing security solutions) is assumed. Familiarity with AWS will be beneficial.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : Course Introduction
- Chapter 2 : Understanding Infrastructure Security - Part One
- Chapter 3 : Understanding Infrastructure Security - Part Two
- Chapter 4 : Leverage AWS Services for Logging and Monitoring - Part One
- Chapter 5 : Leveraging AWS Services for Logging and Monitoring - Part Two
- Chapter 6 : Deep Dive into AWS Identity and Access Management - Part One
- Chapter 7 : Deep Dive into AWS Identity and Access Management - Part Two
- Chapter 8 : Ensuring Data Protection - Part One
- Chapter 9 : Ensuring Data Protection - Part Two
- Chapter 10 : Managing Incident Response
- Chapter 11 : Final Preparation
- Title: AWS Certified Security - Specialty
- Release date: January 2020
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781838550103
You might also like
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Complete Video Course
7 Hours of Video Instruction Seven hours of video instruction covering the fundamentals of cloud computing; …
AWS Security Cookbook
Secure your Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure with permission policies, key management, and network security, along …
Getting Started with Kubernetes LiveLessons, 2nd Edition
6+ Hours of Video Instruction More than six and a half hours of video instruction, including …