Video description6+ Hours of Video Instruction
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate (SAA-C02) Complete Video Course is designed to provide users with more than 6 hours of instruction with the goal of fully preparing them for all aspects of the exam. The course walks through the exam objective coverage in a way that is easy to digest, apply in the workplace, and implement for the exam. The course instructor, Chad Smith, is an experienced and certified architect with a focus on AWS.
The course provides walk-throughs of the exam objectives as well as best strategies and demonstrations for optimal application. Each lesson ends with two sample questions, which are explained in detail for both correct and incorrect answers. The four domains of the AWS SAA-C02 exam align with Modules 2 through 5 of this course to provide the best outcome for the learner intending to take‚Äîand pass‚Äîthe AWS Certified Solutions Architect ‚Äì Associate (SAA-C02) Exam.
Module 1: AWS Certified Solutions Architect Overview
Module 2: Design Resilient Architectures
Module 3: Design High-Performing Architectures
Module 4: Specify Secure Applications and Architectures
Module 5: Design Cost-Optimized Architectures
About the Instructor
Chad Smith is the principal cloud architect at Brightkey.cloud. He is a certified architect for both Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud Platform and brings a wealth of relevant experience in cloud adoption, infrastructure design, data security, and cloud operations. Chad holds current AWS certifications in Architecture (Associate and Professional), SysOps, and Security.
Intermediate to advanced
Learn How To
- Use architectural patterns to design resilient, highly available, and decoupled infrastructures
- Deploy high-performance compute, network, storage, and database resources
- Design least-privilege access control and secure application tiers, and deploy data protection mechanisms for encryption in transit and at rest
- Recognize cost-effective compute, network, storage, and database implementation
- Pass the AWS Certified Solutions Architecture Associate SAA-C02 exam
- AWS architects
- AWS SysOps professionals
- AWS security professionals
- AWS developers and engineers
- Intermediate to advanced students
Module 1, "AWS Certified Solutions Architect Overview," consists of a single lesson that introduces the AWS Solutions Architect Associate certification. It summarizes the prerequisites and skills required to be a successful candidate for certification.
Module 2, "Design Resilient Architectures," is the first discussion of the official exam content and consists of four lessons in which you learn how to design a multi-tier architecture solution, design highly available and/or fault-tolerant architectures, design decoupling mechanisms using AWS solutions, and choose appropriate resilient storage.
Module 3, "Design High-Performing Architectures," consists of four lessons, collectively covering the second exam question domain. This topic is split into four lessons that cover identifying elastic and scalable compute solutions for a workload, selecting high-performing and scalable storage solutions for a workload, selecting high-performing networking solutions for a workload, and choosing high-performing database solutions for a workload.
In Module 4, "Specify Secure Applications and Architectures," you learn that security is important enough that AWS has dedicated an entire certification to it, although it is covered in less depth in Solutions Architect Associate. The lessons in this module cover designing secure access to AWS resources, designing secure application tiers, and selecting appropriate data security options.
Module 5, "Design Cost-Optimized Architectures," covers the final exam question domain. Lesson 13 details the cost-optimized storage architectures. Lesson 14 discusses compute and database cost optimization, and Lesson 15 finishes the course with strategies for optimizing network architectures.
About Pearson Video Training
Pearson publishes expert-led video tutorials covering a wide selection of technology topics designed to teach you the skills you need to succeed. These professional and personal technology videos feature world-leading author instructors published by your trusted technology brands: Addison-Wesley, Cisco Press, Pearson IT Certification, Prentice Hall, Sams, and Que. Topics include IT Certification, Network Security, Cisco Technology, Programming, Web Development, Mobile Development, and more. Learn more about Pearson Video training at http://www.informit.com/video.
Table of contents
- Module 1: AWS Certified Solutions Architect Overview
- Lesson 1: Exam Strategies
- Module 2: Design Resilient Architectures
- Lesson 2: Design a Multi-tier Architecture Solution
- Lesson 3: Design Highly Available and/or Fault-Tolerant Architectures
- Lesson 4: Design Decoupling Mechanisms Using AWS Services
- Lesson 5: Choose Appropriate Resilient Storage
- Module 3: Design High-Performing Architectures
- Lesson 6: Identify Elastic and Scalable Compute Solutions for a Workload
- Lesson 7: Select High-performing and Scalable Storage Solutions for a Workload
- Lesson 8: Select High-performing Networking Solutions for a Workload
- Lesson 9: Choose High-performing Database Solutions for a Workload
- Module 4: Specify Secure Applications and Architectures
- Lesson 10: Design Secure Access to AWS Resources
- Lesson 11: Design Secure Application Tiers
- Lesson 12: Select Appropriate Data Security Options
- Module 5: Design Cost-Optimized Architectures
- Lesson 13: Identify Cost-effective Storage Solutions
- Lesson 14: Identify Cost-effective Compute and Database Services
- Lesson 15: Design Cost-optimized Network Architectures
- Title: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate (SAA-C02)
- Release date: March 2020
- Publisher(s): Pearson IT Certification
- ISBN: 0136721249
You might also like
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Complete Video Course
7 Hours of Video Instruction Seven hours of video instruction covering the fundamentals of cloud computing; …
AWS Certified Solutions Architect (Associate)
Six and a half Hours of Video Instruction More than six hours of video instruction covering …
AWS Certified Developer (Associate)
14+ Hours of Video One Line Sell More than 14 hours of video instruction preparing the …
10+ Hours of Video Instruction Linux Fundamentals LiveLessons has more than 10 hours of comprehensive video …