Video description"Well organized and presented clearly."
Christopher Haupt, Director of Engineering
AWS in Motion guides you through your first steps of deploying a web application on AWS, teaching you the basics of the AWS ecosystem. You'll start by setting up a free AWS account, and then you'll learn how a typical web stack runs and scales in the cloud in a manner that can beat any physical data center! In nearly 3 hours of easy-to-follow video lessons, you'll explore the many services available in the AWS ecosystem.What you will learn:
- Understanding the AWS ecosystem
- Setting up an AWS account
- Running virtual machines on AWS
- Using a relational database service
- Scaling your applications up (or down!)
Andreas Wittig and Michael Wittig are software engineers and consultants focused on AWS. Together, they wrote Manning's Amazon Web Services in Action.
Great tutorial to get up and running with AWS quickly.
Dan Kacenjar, Sr. Application Architect
Good technical presentation - logical and clear instruction on how to manipulate AWS scaling with Auto Scaling Groups.
Aaron Watson, Software Architect
If you want to learn AWS and don't know where to start this video course is for you.
Luis Carlos Sanchez Gonzalez, Java Software Designer
Table of contents
- UNIT 1 - Introducing Amazon Web Services
- UNIT 2 - Creating an AWS Account
- UNIT 3 - Using virtual servers
- UNIT 4 - Using a relational database service
UNIT 5 - Using redundant EC2 instances to achieve HA
- Running in multiple data centers: Availability Zones 00:10:04
- Decoupling with DNS Route 53 00:08:38
- Decoupling with load balancers: ALB 00:07:32
- Stateless applications 00:10:00
- UNIT 6 - Scaling up and down
- UNIT 7 - Cleanup and Summary
- Title: AWS in Motion
- Release date: June 2017
- Publisher(s): Manning Publications
- ISBN: None
You might also like
Amazon Web Services in Action, Second Edition
Summary Amazon Web Services in Action, Second Edition is a comprehensive introduction to computing, storing, and …
Head First Design Patterns, 2nd Edition
You know you don’t want to reinvent the wheel, so you look to design patterns—the lessons …
Serverless Applications with AWS
"A jump-start to Serverless Applications with AWS Development!" Paulo Cesar Dias Lima Inside: Serverless Applications with …
Go is rapidly becoming the preferred language for building web services. There are plenty of tutorials …