In this course, we will focus on implementing DevOps practices in the cloud using an aggregation of very potent tools and services. We will learn about AWS CodePipeline, AWS CodeDeploy and tie it all together with Jenkins. AWS CodePipeline and AWS CodeDeploy are DevOps focused services offered by Amazon Web Services. This combination of toolsets provides end-to-end capabilities of fully automating your source code builds, testing, and deployment. Implementing these tools and DevOps practices can help us immensely in reducing the risk within our software development lifecycle by catching bugs early and increasing the quality of our software products. This, in turn, reduces the overall cost of developing innovative software in any environment - startups and enterprise alike. When any startup or technology company is looking to implement DevOps practices to automate their infrastructure they are willing to pay handsomely for DevOps engineers and consultants to help them manage their infrastructure. Wouldn’t you want to acquire these skills and be a part of this cloud computing revolution? Be highly sought after and take your career to the next level? Imagine getting that promotion in your current role. Imagine getting chased by recruiters looking for the skilled and experienced engineers that companies are desperately seeking to hire. Imagine getting a massive bump in your income as a result of your newly acquired in-demand skills. That's what we want for you, and we know it's what you want for yourself, so grab your copy of DevOps with AWS CodePipeline, Jenkins and AWS CodeDeploy now and let's get you started today!
What You Will Learn
- Learn about various commands available in the CLI to manage your AWS cloud resources
- Learn how to manage various AWS services like EC2, IAM, ELB etc.
- Learn how to apply DevOps practices and automate your AWS cloud infrastructure
- Learn how to use AWS CLI commands in conjunction with shell scripting
- Learning how to launch and manage new EC2 instances with AWS CLI commands
- Learning how to launch and manage new ELB instances with AWS CLI commands
- Learning how to manage IAM objects with AWS CLI commands
- And much much more.
Software and IT architects, Software and network engineers, IT administrators, CIOs, CTOs or any technology leader looking to utilize cloud computing in their organization, Tech Founders and Co-Founders (Technical or Non-Technical)
About The Author
Manuj Aggarwal: Manuj Aggarwal is an entrepreneur, investor, and technology enthusiast. Over the last few years, he has been a business owner, technical architect, CTO, coder, start up consultant, and more.
Currently, he is the principal consultant, architect, and CTO of a software consulting company, TetraNoodle Technologies, based in Vancouver, Canada. He works with various start-ups on a number of cutting edge and interesting problems. Whether it is ideation and the refining of your start up idea, or building a dream team to execute the idea, he provides a diverse set of solutions that help these start-ups to succeed in their plans.
He has been active in the software industry since 1997, and has worked with early-stage businesses through to Fortune 100 mega-corporations. He is passionate about sharing all the knowledge that he has acquired over the years. He is particularly interested in helping technical and non-technical entrepreneurs, founders, and co-founders of tech start-ups.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : Welcome and Introduction
- Chapter 2 : Introduction to AWS CLI
- Chapter 3 : AWS CLI setup
- Chapter 4 : AWS CLI Commands for AWS EC2
- Chapter 5 : AWS CLI Commands for AWS S3
- Chapter 6 : AWS CLI Commands for AWS IAM
- Chapter 7 : AWS CLI Commands for AWS ELB
- Chapter 8 : AWS CLI Commands for AWS SNS AWS SQS
- Chapter 9 : AWS CLI Commands for AWS ECS
- Chapter 10 : AWS CLI Commands for AWS SES
- Chapter 11 : AWS CLI Commands and Shell Scripting
- Chapter 12 : Introduction to AWS
- Chapter 13 : Conclusion
- Title: AWS MasterClass: DevOps w/ AWS Command Line Interface (CLI)
- Release date: January 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781788999311
You might also like
Automation in AWS with CloudFormation, CLI, and SDKs
More Than 11 Hours of Video Instruction More than 11 hours of video instruction covering AWS …
DevOps Essentials on AWS: Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery with AWS Developer Tools
4 Hours of Video Instruction Accelerate software delivery by developing end-to-end Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery …
Using AWS Sagemaker
Learn to use AWS Sagemaker Studio to build ML solutions. Example covered include Autopilot, Platform Overview, …
AWS Serverless APIs & Apps - A Complete Introduction
This course will introduce you to serverless computing and then quickly dive into how to build …