Learn AWS Command Line Interface to manage your AWS cloud resources. Use AWS CLI to automate your AWS cloud services
About This Video
- AWS CLI can be used to manage various AWS services like EC2, IAM, ELB, ECS and many others.
- In this course, we will dive deep into many of these services and learn how we can deploy, configure and manage some of the key cloud components available for these services.
In this course, we will focus on implementing DevOps practices in the cloud using an aggregation of very potent tools and services. We will learn about AWS CodePipeline, AWS CodeDeploy and tie it all together with Jenkins. AWS CodePipeline and AWS CodeDeploy are DevOps focused services offered by Amazon Web Services. This combination of toolsets provides end-to-end capabilities of fully automating your source code builds, testing, and deployment. Implementing these tools and DevOps practices can help us immensely in reducing the risk within our software development lifecycle by catching bugs early and increasing the quality of our software products. This, in turn, reduces the overall cost of developing innovative software in any environment - startups and enterprise alike. When any startup or technology company is looking to implement DevOps practices to automate their infrastructure they are willing to pay handsomely for DevOps engineers and consultants to help them manage their infrastructure. Wouldn’t you want to acquire these skills and be a part of this cloud computing revolution? Be highly sought after and take your career to the next level? Imagine getting that promotion in your current role. Imagine getting chased by recruiters looking for the skilled and experienced engineers that companies are desperately seeking to hire. Imagine getting a massive bump in your income as a result of your newly acquired in-demand skills. That's what we want for you, and we know it's what you want for yourself, so grab your copy of DevOps with AWS CodePipeline, Jenkins and AWS CodeDeploy now and let's get you started today!
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Welcome and Introduction
- Chapter 2 : Introduction to AWS CLI
- Chapter 3 : AWS CLI setup
- Chapter 4 : AWS CLI Commands for AWS EC2
- Chapter 5 : AWS CLI Commands for AWS S3
- Chapter 6 : AWS CLI Commands for AWS IAM
- Chapter 7 : AWS CLI Commands for AWS ELB
- Chapter 8 : AWS CLI Commands for AWS SNS & AWS SQS
- Chapter 9 : AWS CLI Commands for AWS ECS
- Chapter 10 : AWS CLI Commands for AWS SES
- Chapter 11 : AWS CLI Commands and Shell Scripting
- Chapter 12 : Introduction to AWS
Chapter 13 : Conclusion
- Bonus lecture 00:02:48
- Title: AWS MasterClass: DevOps w/ AWS Command Line Interface (CLI)
- Release date: January 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781788999311