Prepare for the Microsoft AZ-900 Azure certification exam with course PDF, engaging material, real-world scenarios, and be exam-ready to acquire your first certification in the cloud domain.
About This Video
- Get to grips with Azure fundamental concepts in an engaging and quick way
- Filled with real-world examples to help you master Microsoft Azure and clear the AZ-900 exam easily
- Prepare for the Microsoft AZ-900 Azure certification exam with real-world scenarios to help you master Azure
AZ-900 Azure fundamentals exam is intended for candidates with non-technical backgrounds, such as those involved in selling or purchasing cloud-based solutions and services, as well as those with a technical background who have a need to validate their foundational-level knowledge around cloud services and Azure.
This course starts off by setting up a blueprint of what the course covers and how you will travel through the concepts. You will begin by exploring the benefits of cloud services and how as-a-service offerings function. You will further cover cloud models and core Azure architectural components. In the concluding modules, you will understand the Internet of Things (IoT) on Azure along with monitoring tools in Azure.
There are four main parts to the course, first, you will learn cloud concepts, followed by acquiring core Azure services. Then, you will learn security, privacy, compliance, and trust in Azure. Finally, you will look at Azure pricing and support.
The course comes bundled with Azure real-world examples to help you master Microsoft Azure at the same time help you in clearing the AZ-900 exam.
By the end of this course, you will become skilled enough to confidently appear and pass the Microsoft Azure fundamentals examination in your first attempt.
The course is intended for a broader audience to help them learn Azure concepts quickly, crack the AZ-900 certificate exam, and earn the badge students willing to get certified from Microsoft, anyone who wants to build carrier in cloud Services, IT employees seeking promotion in their current role, a system administrator who are using cloud services in their day-to-day life, technology lovers who want to learn the latest technology and keep themselves up to date, will be highly benefitted from this course.
The zeal to learn new concepts and stay up to date are the only prerequisites required.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : Course Introduction
- Chapter 2 : Getting Started with Azure
- Chapter 3 : Understanding Cloud Computing Concepts
- Chapter 4 : Core Architectural Components of Azure
- Chapter 5 : Understand Core Azure Services - Compute
- Chapter 6 : Core Azure Products â Compute (App Service and Serverless Computing)
- Chapter 7 : Understand Core Azure Services â Networking Services
- Chapter 8 : Understand Core Azure Services - Storage
- Chapter 9 : Azure Identity, Access, and Security
- Chapter 10 : Cost Management in Azure
- Chapter 11 : Azure for Governance and Compliance
- Chapter 12 : Features and Tools for Managing and Deploying Azure Resources
- Chapter 13 : Monitoring Tools in Azure
- Title: AZ-900 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals Exam Quick Prep
- Release date: July 2022
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781800206175
You might also like
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Complete Video Course
7 Hours of Video Instruction Seven hours of video instruction covering the fundamentals of cloud computing; …
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …
AZ-203 Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure Exam Prep
The most complete course available on the Microsoft Azure updated developer exam and certification. About This …
Getting Started with Kubernetes LiveLessons, 2nd Edition
6+ Hours of Video Instruction More than six and a half hours of video instruction, including …