In this section, we will provision Azure Kubernetes Service using Azure CLI. Azure Kubernetes Service can also be provisioned from the Azure portal and Azure PowerShell:
- Log into Azure using the following command:
- Select an appropriate subscription using the following command:
az account set -subscription <<xxxxxxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxx>>
- The Azure Kubernetes Service features are available from the az aks command.
- Create a new resource group to host Azure Kubernetes Service using the following command:
az group create --name "akdemo" --location "west Europe"
- Once the resource group is created, we can create the Kubernetes cluster using the following command:
az aks create --resource-group ...