8+ Hours of Video Instruction
Takes the ambiguity out of the Microsoft cloud by showing how to make various Microsoft cloud solutions, including Azure, Office 365, and Exchange Server 2016 among others, work together with each other and with resources in the local datacenter.
This video is completely hands on, starting at square one and showing everything you need to do to deploy each environment correctly and to establish seamless functionality between the environments.
- Explains how to link all of Microsoft’s major cloud platforms together and make them work seamlessly with resources in the local datacenter.
- Covers identity federation, which is a major issue for organizations that use multiple clouds.
- Teaches methods for managing resources such as users, devices, and applications in multi-cloud environments, and explains how those methods differ from those used in a traditional Windows Server environment.
About the Instructor
Brien Posey is a 15 time Microsoft MVP and has worked in IT for more than 20 years. He spent the last 15 years working as a freelance technology author and speaker. Previously, Posey worked as a CIO for a national chain of hospitals and healthcare facilities. Past experience includes working as a network engineer for the United States Department of Defense at Fort Knox and as a network administrator for some of the largest insurance companies in America. Brien has also spent the last two years training as a Scientist-Astronaut candidate and continues to pursue this area of interest. Other LiveLessons videos from Brien Posey include, Practical Windows PowerShell Scripting; Microsoft Exchange Server 2016; Building, Managing, and Migrating Virtual Machines with Hyper-V and Azure, and most recently; PowerShell for Business Intelligence and Big Data Analytics.
- Beginner to Intermediate
Learn How To
- Deploy Microsoft Exchange
- Deploy System Center Virtual Machine Manager
- Create a hybrid Exchange Server deployment with Office 365
- Configure Office 365 to use Azure AD
- Create virtual machines in Azure and Hyper-V and manage them using Virtual Machine Manager
- Manage mobile devices using Intune
Who Should Take This Course
Anyone who needs to make their on-premises Microsoft servers work with public cloud services such as Office 365, Microsoft Azure, or Microsoft Intune
A basic understanding of Windows Server and general networking.
About Pearson Video Training
Pearson publishes expert-led video tutorials covering a wide selection of technology topics designed to teach you the skills you need to succeed. These professional and personal technology videos feature world-leading author instructors published by your trusted technology brands: Addison-Wesley, Cisco Press, Pearson IT Certification, Prentice Hall, Sams, and Que. Topics include: IT Certification, Network Security, Cisco Technology, Programming, Web Development, Mobile Development, and more. Learn more about Pearson Video training at http://www.informit.com/video.
Table of contents
- Lesson 1: Building the Management Network
- Lesson 2: Preparing the Management Network
- Lesson 3: Creating the Lab Domain
- Lesson 4: Deploying Exchange Server
- Lesson 5: Using Resources on Office 365
- Lesson 6: Making Use of Microsoft Azure
- Lesson 7: Creating Azure Virtual Machines
- Lesson 8: Extending Your Network to Azure
- Lesson 9: Support Mobile Devices
- Title: Azure, Office 365, and Exchange Server 2016: Making Cloud Solutions Work Together with the Local DataCenter
- Release date: July 2017
- Publisher(s): Pearson
- ISBN: 0134761049
You might also like
Understanding APIs and RESTful APIs Crash Course
This course will help you understand what APIs and RESTful APIs are and how they work. …
Microsoft Power BI - The Complete Masterclass [2023 EDITION]
Microsoft Power BI is an interactive data visualization software primarily focusing on business intelligence, part of …
DevOps Complete Course
Learn about the DevOps tools involved at each stage of the DevOps lifecycle, right from continuous …
The Complete Excel Guide: Beginners to Advanced
Everyone knows that the Microsoft Office suite is used by millions worldwide. Unlocking its full potential …