Chapter 2. Creating a Backbone.js Application Test Plan
Now that we have a basic test infrastructure, we'll turn our attention toward integrating a Backbone.js application and mapping out a test development strategy. In this chapter, we will create a test plan by working through the following topics:
- Reviewing some fundamental concepts of Backbone.js development
- Selecting a Backbone.js application to test
- Examining relevant testing concepts and approaches to guide test plan creation and execution
- Evaluating parts of the Backbone.js application to test in complete or partial isolation
- Identifying tests that exercise multiple interacting parts of the Backbone.js application
- Integrating the Backbone.js application into our test infrastructure, and authoring ...