1. Paulk, M.C., et al. February 1993. Capability Maturity Model for Software, Version 1.1. CMU/SEI-93-TR-24, ADA263403. Pittsburgh: Software Engineering Institute, Carnegie-Mellon University.
2. Crosby, P.B. 1979. Quality Is Free. New York: McGraw-Hill.
3. Deming, W.E. 1986. Out of the Crisis. Cambridge, MA: MIT Center for Advanced Engineering.
4. Juran, J.M. 1988. Juran on Planning for Quality. New York: MacMillan.
5. Humphrey, W. 1989. Managing the Software Process. Reading, MA: Addison-Wesley.
6. CMMI Development Team. 2001. CMMI-SE/SW/IPPD, V1.1: Capability Maturity Model Integrated for Systems Engineering, Software Engineering and Integrated Product and Process Development, Version 1.1: continuous representation. Pittsburgh: ...