1. For an account of Structural Realism or Neorealism see Kenneth Waltz, Theory of International Politics (Berkeley: Addison-Wesley, 1979).
2. Kate Dewes, “The World Court Project: The Evaluation and Impact of a Effective Citizens's Movement” (Doctoral Thesis) Disarmament and Security Centre, Christchurch Aotearoa/New Zealand, October 1998.
3. Kate Dewes was actively involved with the WCP coalition. A close recounting of this experience may be found in her doctoral thesis, a full citation of which is carried in footnote 2.
4. Shabtai Rosenne, The Law and Practice of the International Court: 1920–1996, Volume 1: The Court and the United Nations (The Hague: Kluwer Law International, 1997), p. 36.
5. Antony Anghie, “Sovereignty and Colonialism ...