Additional Practice Questions
- The correct order of radii is represented by
- K+ > Cl−
- S6+ > S4+
- 35Cl− > 37Cl−
- Cr3+ > Mn6+
- The number of umpaired electrons in which of the following is maximum
- In the periodic table oxidizing power of elements
- Decreases from left to right in a period
- Increases from left to right in a period
- Does not change from left to right in a period
- Increases and then decreases in a period from left to right
- For which of the following positive oxidation number is not possible
- Which one exists as discrete polyatomic molecule
- White - P
- Black - P
- Effective nuclear charge (Z*)
- Increases ...
Get Basic Concepts of Inorganic Chemistry, 2nd Edition now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.